Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Track List)
After keeping fans in the dark for the most part, Kendrick Lamar, deemed the “New King of the West Coast” by rapper Lupe Fiasco, releases the track listing to his highly anticipated studio album debut. Set for an October 22 release date, Lamar also releases the single, Compton, another track featuring Los Angles legend Dr. Dre.
Rumors sparked that Lady GaGa, KiD CuDi, ScHoolBoy Q and Ab-soul amongst others would be featured on the album. However, the official track list shows that isn’t the case. That doesn’t mean we won’t get to hear the GaGa-assisted PARTYNASEOUS track or the others in the future. Just not on this album.
Peep the track list below and pre-order the album via iTunes now.
- Sherane a.k.a Master Splinter’s Daughter
- B***h, Don’t Kill My Vibe
- Backseat Freestyle
- The Art of Peer Pressure
- Money Trees (feat. Jay Rock)
- Poetic Justice (feat. Drake)
- good kid
- m.A.A.d city (feat. MC Eiht)
- Swimming Pools (Drank) [Extended Version]
- Sing About Me, I’m Dying of Thirst
- Real (feat. Anna Wise)
- Compton (feat. Dr. Dre)
Deluxe Edition Tracks
- The Recipe (feat. Dr. Dre)
- Black Boy Fly
- Now or Never (feat. Mary J. Blige)
- Collect Calls
- Swimming Pools (Drank)